Beautiful Studio apartment with everything you need for a short break. Elegant, well equipped and perfectly located to enjoy Talloires village the lakefront and discover the area. The studio is perfect for a couple.
The apartment features a well equipped kitchen with high tech appliances, oven, microwave and induction hob dishwasher and nespresso machine and the lounge area has a sofa and Lowe TV set 180 degree swivel, English and French TV and WIFI .
The sleeping area is separated from the main room by a glass wall and it has a Queen size bed and large wardrobes for plenty of storage space.
The separate bathroom has Italian style shower and basin and WC. The main room benefits from thermostatic controlled air conditioning.
You can also enjoy the outside and the village life, thanks to the sheltered private terrace where you will find table and chairs and a Weber gas barbeque. There is also a little store area for skis or bikes .
All linen and towels are included .
You are right in the village center, where you will find a small grocer, bakery, newspaper shop, cafes and restaurants.
The waterfront, the "Abbaye de Talloires" (where many weddings are held), the restaurants, the beach and sailing club where you can hire boats, paddle, go on a wakeboard outing, catch the water shuttle to go around the lake or go into Annecy town are all less than 5mn walk from the apartment.
We require 25% deposit required to confirm the booking
The balance due + security deposit are payable no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival
The security deposit will be reversed within 7 days of your departure.
Payments can be made online by card or by bank transfer in EUROS or GBP
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 60 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or events unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival
- Cleaning fees are compulsory and payable on arrival