This lovely apartment is on the first level of the character building "Maison du Village" , in the centre of Talloires village, only 200m from Lake Annecy. The building hosts 2 apartments, which can be rented together for a family or a group of friends, accommodating your guests for your wedding at L'Abbaye de Talloires, visiting Tuft University in the village, or enjoying the many activities the area has to offer.
Apartment 2 is perfect for two people, but can accommodate 3 with the sofa bed.
Light and contemporary it is furnished with everything you need for a short break. The kitchen has an induction hob, oven and fridge. The sitting room- sofa bed, table and four chairs TV with French and English channels , internet and DVD player. There is a separate bedroom with double bed and wardrobe. There is also a washing machine/dryer.
Across the small road, is a terrace shared with Apartment 1 with your own table and 4 chairs, and access to a Gas BBQ.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 7 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival