Spacious, bright, cosy and perfectly located, apartment Farapreu welcomes up to 9 people. Recently decorated in a modern yet rustic manner, if offers all the comfort and facilities you need for your winter or summer holidays. Its positioned 300m to the piste and has large windows onto a balcony surrounding the apartment allowing beautiful views on the valley and village.
On the first floor are 2 bedrooms (one double and one twin room) sharing an ensuite shower room and both with storage spaces. The corridor leads to a spacious and bright lounge with a high ceiling, a large dining table and some cosy leather armchairs. An "american" bar opens up to the newly refurbished kitchen. On this floor is another shower room, separate toilet, washing machine and storage cupboard for ski boots.
On the second floor is a cosy lounge/ TV area with large comfy sofas surrounding the fireplace and a library corner.
The corridor leads to 3 further sleeping areas (1 bunk bed, 1 double room, 1 single room), a bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
The apartment also benefits from a ski locker and 1 private parking space out front.
The Apartment is a 5 minutes drive to La Clusaz village. You can walk (or ski) to the closest piste at Cret du Merle which is 200m away down the road and straight onto the piste. A walk into the village of La Clusaz is 20mn walking down the road. There is a bus stop opposite the road to the apartment or at the bottom of the road where they stop more frequently.
The location is amazing in summer and winter:
- Winter: skiing, nordic skiing, sledging, horse and dog sledging, ice skating, speed-skiing, rando skiing, Ski lessons, trek walking, heating swimming pools, yoga & pilates classes, cinema, bowling, clubs, bars and very many restaurant offering mostly naughty french and cheese based food!
- Summer: the cable cars are running and take you to the top of the stations for walks and treks, many trails are available, cheese making farms can be visited. mini golf and golf courses are set up in Les Confins, paragliding, white water activities in certain areas, horseriding, adventure parks, cooking lessons, and many outdoor children and music festivals.
We are also only 30 minutes to lake Annecy where you can practice all water sports, cycle around the lake, and visit beautiful old town of Annecy and the area!
PLEASE NOTE :
-There is a steep staircase leading from the lounge to the mezzanine level above and young children need to be supervised at all time when on the mezzanine level as it overlooks the living area.
- Should you drive to the property with more than 1 car, please ensure to park 1 car only on the private parking out front . Additional vehicles will have to be parked along the road to the property (25meters away)
- In winter: your car must be equipped with snow tyres or 4x4 drive
Our concierges will meet you on or shortly after your arrival and will be available to you at any time during your stay should you need help with anything. We can help you organise local produce (fruit and veg) and groceries delivery, bikes rentals, paddle hire, mountain guides to explore the area, in house chef or food delivery etc. Anything that will make your stay the perfect holiday to stay safe and re-energise.
All our properties will follow the very strict government guidelines in terms of cleaning.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
- The cleaning fee is compulsory and must be paid upon arrival at the property
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
Laissez 1 grande serviette roulee sur le lit par personne
Laisser 1 petite serviette a main par salle de bain
Laisser 1 tapis de bain par douche et baignoire