This beautiful small but perfectly arranged apartment is ideally located in the center of La Clusaz and 200m from the pists, perfect for a small family holidays in summer and winter.
The apartment is South facing with fabulous views over the Aravis range and sun all day long. There is also a balcony off the main living space to enjoy a drink before dinner or simply watch the village below.
The kitchen/dining/lounge is on this size of the apartment, and benefits from amazing lights and views all year round.
The kitchen is well equipped with all modern conveniences. The owner is happy to leave a few staples that we ask to refill when used.
The lounge has a Satellite Free view TV - UK and French and WiFi. There is also a large selection of children's DVDS, books and games left for you to enjoy.
There are 2 bedrooms, one with a Queen size bed and the other has 2 bunk beds and a small sofa bed.
Limitless piping hot water and central heating.
There is a ski locker on the ground floor for your use in winter.
**Please note: the apartment is on the third floor with no lift **
For people driving there is no allocated parking. Opposite is a carpark to unload . La Clusaz has a couple of large underground long terms car parks where weekly preferential rates are offered. The bus station is close to the apartment and the navette passes close by.
The apartment building is situated on the main street in La Clusaz it is walking distance to all the main conveniences - restaurants, shops, banks etc. You can stay here without needing a car and should there be a non-skier in the group there is plenty to keep them occupied in the village.
The village has a large selection of shops (bakers, supermarkets , pharmacy, banks, etc) and a wide selection of lovely restaurants.
In summer and winter, the station offers wide selection of activities:
- Winter: skiing, nordic skiing, sledging, horse and dog sledging, ice skating, speed-skiing, rando skiing, Ski lessons, trek walking, heating swimming pools, yoga & pilates classes, cinema, bowling, clubs, bars and very many restaurant offering mostly naughty french and cheese based food!
- Summer: the cable cars are running and take you to the top of the stations for walks and treks, many trails are available, cheese making farms can be visited. mini golf and golf courses are set up in Les Confins, paragliding, white water activities in certain areas, horseriding, adventure parks, cooking lessons, and many outdoor children and music festivals.
We will do our upmost to greet you at the property upon arrival. All our properties are however self check in so you don't have to wait and can let yourself in until we come to meet you.
In conformity with rules and regulations linked to the Corona virus, we keep security measures in place and will not shake your hands, we apologies for that in advance!
Our concierges will meet you on or shortly after your arrival and will be available to you at any time during your stay should you need help with anything.
We can help you organise local produce (fruit and veg) and groceries delivery, bikes rentals, paddle hire, mountain guides to explore the area, in house chef or food delivery etc. Anything that will make your stay the perfect holiday to stay safe and re-energise.
All our properties will follow the very strict government guidelines in terms of cleaning.
Our laundry is clean by professional cleaners, also implementing the Government rules and using eco friendly produces whenever possible.
The environment is precious to us, and you will appreciate, whilst staying with us, how fortunate we are to benefit from such pure waters and magnificent landscapes. We will therefore call to your attention to avoid wastage (electricity and water) and to recycle your waste whenever possible. All the information will be available in the Welcome Folder available at the property.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 7 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival