This apartment is ideal for family holidays combining traditional Savoyard and modern home comforts - it has been lovingly renovated by the owners, and is now the perfect holiday apartment.
The apartment is South facing with fabulous views over the Aravis range and sun all day long. It has a well equipped kitchen with all modern conveniences. Satellite Free view TV - UK and French + WiFi. A huge selection of children's DVDS collected by the owner's children and some for parents too. There is a large selection of books and games for your use . There are 2 bedrooms, one with a Queen size bed and the other has 2 bunk beds and a small sofa bed. Limitless piping hot water and central heating. There is also a balcony off the main living space to enjoy a drink before dinner or simply watch the village below. There is a ski locker on the ground floor for your use in winter.
The apartment building is situated on the main street in La Clusaz it is walking distance to all the main conveniences - restaurants, shops, banks etc. You can stay here without needing a car and should there be a non-skier in the group there is plenty to keep them occupied in the village.
For people driving there is no allocated parking. Opposite is a carpark to unload . There is underground parking in the village and non-metered zones further away. The bus station is close to the apartment and the navette passes close by
We require 25% deposit to confirm the booking
The balance due + security deposit are payable no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival
The security deposit will be reversed within 7 days of your departure.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 60 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival