The Lakehouse is a stunning residence with a private waterfront terrace and access onto Lake Annecy. The 5 star rated property is located at the Southern tip of Lake Annecy, 15kms away from the famous town of Annecy, the Venice of the French Alps. Enjoying river and lake frontage with a terrace overlooking the pristine Lake, this is a very special location.
The outdoor spaces consist of a large terrasse and green lawn area leading onto the water side terrasse and ponton. There are plenty of sun loungers, 3 paddle boards available for the guests and 2 large outdoor dining areas with BBQ and outdoor fridge to relax and enjoy al fresco meals. A recent addition of a hot tub completes an all year round experience for the colder months.
The house offers stunning light and airy open plan living spaces, a large dining table and an American style modern kitchen fully equipped to cater for 16.
The separate TV / sitting room has a table football and is a great snug place for kids and teens and leads onto a back terrasse with ping pong table and shaded outdoor furniture.
The House is set over 3 floors - lounge, dining, kitchen , TV room and 4 bedrooms on the ground floor. Bedrooms on the upper levels, all elegantly decorated all with their own bathroom and TV and amazing views on the surrounding landscape.
On the ground floor : 4 double bedrooms, split in 2 areas:
- 1 double bedroom with full Italian ensuite, A/C
- 1 separate family sleeping area with 1 large king size bedroom (A/C) with family ensuite bathroom, 1 room with a bunk bed (A/C), 1 room with 2 single beds (A/C)
- 3 double bedrooms with full ensuite, all with A/C and TV
- 1 small room with sofa bed, A/C and DVD player - separate shower room nearby
2nd floor: Large studio with King size bed ( A/C) mini lounge area, full bathroom with bath and shower, kitchenette, TV
The forecourt parks 4 cars and a large garage is available to park bikes, cars and sports equipment.
* Price for mooring is extra, please contact us for more information
* Please note that french law requires access must be granted to the public along the waterfront edge and that a member of the public can cross on the grounds.
* A holiday insurance is compulsory that includes damage to the property. We recommend this insurance cover from Albinet https://www.albinet.fr/en/travel-insurance/cancellation-travel-insurance-tenants-liability/?a=642305
We require 50% deposit to confirm the booking
The balance due and security deposit are payable no later than 12 weeks prior to arrival
The security deposit will be reversed within 7 days of your departure.
Payments can be made online by card or by bank transfer in EUROS or GBP
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the number of sleepers published.
- The Property offers open spaces and non secured access to water. Children must be supervised at all time.
- The booking is not cancellable. Please ensure that you have the appropriate insurance policy when making your booking.
- We recommend that you wear swimming shoes when swimming in the lake as glass and other debris can be deposited along the lake edge.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival. We will require each guest to sign a waiver prior to occupancy, which will be emailed before check-in. PLEASE LET US KNOW THE DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION WHAT TIME YOU'LL BE ARRIVING....