The Lakehouse Annecy is a stunning residence with a private waterfront terrace and access onto Lake Annecy. The 5 star rated property is located on the water front at the Southern tip of Lake Annecy, along side the cycle lane and close to the Bauge forest area, 15kms away from the famous town of Annecy, the Venice of the French Alps. Enjoying river and lake frontage and stunning mountains views, this is a great location all year round.
** Special Rate for 6/8 people only ** : the villa may be rented partially for smaller groups at a reduced price, whilst keeping the full private use of the premises. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information **
In summer, waterfront, outdoor spaces, sports and outdoor activities are the focus of the villa whilst in winter, cosiness, conviviality and easy access to Annecy, the mountains and ski stations make the villa a very special location.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
- Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the number of sleepers published.
- The Property offers open spaces and non secured access to water. Children must be supervised at all time.
- The booking is not cancellable. Please ensure that you have the appropriate insurance policy when making your booking.
- We recommend that you wear swimming shoes when swimming in the lake as glass and other debris can be deposited along the lake edge.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival. We will require each guest to sign a waiver prior to occupancy, which will be emailed before check-in. PLEASE LET US KNOW THE DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION WHAT TIME YOU'LL BE ARRIVING....