Beautiful cosy apartment located in the center of La Clusaz village, close to slopes and ESF schools, shops, and restaurants. Recently redecorated, it is warm, modern, welcoming and perfectly located. An ideal location for a family or a small group of friends. 5/6 max. In quiet residence with balcony.
Recently renovated, the apartment is compact but elegant and very complete with everything you will need for your vacation in La Clusaz in winter and summer. The entrance has a small room where you can dry your skis and boots and cupboards and storage spaces are generously available.
The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher) and modern and opens onto the living room and dining area with an American bar. A beautiful table for 6 is available for your meals, including raclette and fondue!
The lounge area is very cozy and has a TV and wifi and a sofa bed.
A good size balcony is accessible through French doors and offers great views of the mountains.
There are 2 bedrooms: a master bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with 2 bunk beds, the bottom bed is a place and a half.
The bathroom is spacious and modern with bathtub and shower head. The toilets are separate. There is also a washing machine.
For people who drive, there is no allocated parking. There is usually room to park in front of the residence. Otherwise La Clusaz has some large long-term underground car parks where weekly preferential rates are offered. The bus station is close to the apartment and the shuttle runs nearby.
The Residence is located in a street parallel to the main street of La Clusaz, it is a few steps from all amenities - restaurants, shops, banks, etc. You can stay here without the need for a car and if there is a non-skier in the group, there is plenty to do in the village and with the nearby walks.
The village has a large choice of shops (bakeries, supermarkets, pharmacy, banks, etc.) and a wide choice of good restaurants.
In summer as in winter, the resort offers many activities:
- Winter: skiing, Nordic skiing, sledding, horse and dog sledding, skating rink, speed skiing, ski touring, ski lessons, hikes, heated pools, spas, yoga & pilates lessons, cinema, bowling, clubs , bars and numerous restaurants offering mainly French dishes and cheeky cheese makers!
- Summer: the cable cars run and take you to the top of the stations for walks and mountain bike outings, many trails are available, cheese farms can be visited. There is mini golf and a golf course set up at Les Confins, paragliding, whitewater activities in certain areas, horse riding, adventure parks, cooking classes, and many outdoor children and music festivals.
We will do our upmost to greet you at the property upon arrival. All our properties are however self check in so you don't have to wait and can let yourself in until we come to meet you.
In conformity with rules and regulations linked to the Corona virus, we keep security measures in place and will not shake your hands, we apologies for that in advance!
Our concierges will meet you on or shortly after your arrival and will be available to you at any time during your stay should you need help with anything.
We can help you organise local produce (fruit and veg) and groceries delivery, bikes rentals, paddle hire, mountain guides to explore the area, in house chef or food delivery etc. Anything that will make your stay the perfect holiday to stay safe and re-energise.
All our properties will follow the very strict government guidelines in terms of cleaning.
Our laundry is clean by professional cleaners, also implementing the Government rules and using eco friendly produces whenever possible.
The environment is precious to us, and you will appreciate, whilst staying with us, how fortunate we are to benefit from such pure waters and magnificent landscapes. We will therefore call to your attention to avoid wastage (electricity and water) and to recycle your waste whenever possible. All the information will be available in the Welcome Folder available at the property.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 7 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival