Beautiful cosy apartment located in the center of La Clusaz village, close to slopes and ESF schools, shops, and restaurants. Recently redecorated, it is warm, modern, welcoming and perfectly located. An ideal location for a family or a small group of friends. 5/6 max. In quiet residence with balcony.
60m2 ground floor apartment in the heart of La Clusaz village . This lovely apartment has everything you need for your stay including linen and towels. The entrance hall has a drying room on your right for ski gear and equipment and built in wardrobes along the corridor. There is a well equipped kitchen open to the living and dining areas. The lounge is cosy with TV and wifi provided and sofa which can double as a bed. A balcony is accessible from the living area via sliding glass doors with views of the mountains! There are 2 bedrooms, one master bedroom and the other with built in bunk beds , small double on the bottom , single on the top. The spacious bathroom has a bath with shower overhead and a stylish vanity with double basins. There is a separate toilet with basin off the entrance hall.
A unique checkin system is in place in order to allow you access anytime from 4pm onwards. No need to wait for your host to arrive, come in and make yourself at home.
Claude & Michelle will come and meet you at a convenient time.
Claude and Michelle are available throughout your stay to ensure you have everything you need. Plan your holidays and tell us in advance if you need help to book your taxi, transport, ski hire, gear hire, baby sitter, masseuse and more!
there is a small amount of parking available on the road the residence is on and in surrounding streets . The town center, shops, restaurant and ski slopes are all walking distance. Public transports are available on the main road.
We require 25% deposit to confirm the booking
The balance due + security deposit are payable no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival
The security deposit will be reversed within 7 days of your departure.
Payments can be made online by card or by bank transfer in EUROS or GBP
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 60 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival