Lovely village house with original features in the village of Menthon St Bernard and 350m to the lake front.
The house is 80m2 set over 3 levels. It has been recently refurbished inside in a modern simple design with touches of colour and charming features of a French maisonette.
The ground floor comprises a kitchen and dining area as you enter the house with an open plan lounge at the rear.
On the first level, a room acts as another lounge or double bedroom, and there is also a family bathroom and separate toilet.
The top level has a master bedroom and child's bedroom next door with children bunk style beds .
At the front of the house is a private front terrace with relaxed seating and dining area, a very quiet space along side the cycle lane and just off the walking path to the beach.
There is no specific parking space allocated, but you can park right in front of the house.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival