Beautiful house situated in the village of Menthon St Bernard Quiet location, lovely views of the lake and chateau de menthon. Paved outdoor terraces and a balcony provide out door entertaining. The garden that surrounds the house and pool of 8m x 4m provides the ultimate relaxation and ambience for a holiday.
The house is 1.5 km to the lake front and 5 minutes walk to the village with everything you need, boulangerie, boucherie, cafes, restaurants, postoffice, bank and chemist!
The interior spaces are a series of split levels that flow through the house from the front door up a shortflight of stairs to a bright open plan living space with fireplace. This leads to a modern dining and kitchen area that then connects to the outside, via a terrace off the dining area and a paved area off the kitchen. In summer you spill out onto the terraces for dining while the sun goes down over semnoz , enjoying the spectacular views. At the lounge level you have 1 double bedroom with 1 family bathroom and 1 toilet . Up another flight of stairs is a sleeping area containing 2 double bedrooms one with walk in wardrobe , family bathroom and laundry.A loft style bedroom is at the top sleeping 2 .
We require 50% deposit to confirm the booking
The balance due + security deposit are payable no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival
The security deposit will be reversed within 7 days of your departure.
Payments can be made online by card or by bank transfer in EUROS or GBP
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 60 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the number of sleepers published.
- The Property offers open spaces and unsecured access to water . Children must be supervised at all time.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival. We will require each guest to sign a waiver prior to occupancy, which will be emailed before check-in. PLEASE LET US KNOW THE DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION WHAT TIME YOU'LL BE ARRIVING....