This modern, spacious and bright home is located in the lovely village of Menthon St Bernard. Surrounded by a large garden and with a lovely private pool, the house has exceptional views of the castle and down towards the lake. A 5 minute walk takes you to the village and a further 10 minutes to the lakeside.
The house offers a large living space with an open plan state-of-the-art kitchen and a dining area. Bright and spacious, with large bays windows onto the garden and pool, the dining space is shared with the living area which features a large white leather, a fireplace and TV corner.
The ground floor also offers 1 large double bedroom with a generous ensuite shower room, a dressing and a toilet.
The upstairs offers 3 further double bedrooms, a full bathroom and an additional toilet, and another small lounge with TV area and an office corner.
Outside, the generous pool is surrounded by a deck and sun chairs and umbrellas. The terrace has a large dining table for 10 and a Weber gaz BBQ. In the garden has lots of fruit trees and a ping pong table is available and there is a large garage for bicycles and sports equipment.
On your doorstep is the beautiful castle of Menthon St Bernard and beautiful trails into the forest and Les Dents de Lanfon. Neighbouring villages of Talloires and Veyrier are accessible by bicycle and the boat shuttle takes you from the small harbour of Menthon to the Annecy old town, also called the Venice of the Alps.
We require 25% deposit to confirm the booking
The balance due + security deposit are payable no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival
The security deposit will be reversed within 7 days of your departure.
Payments can be made online by card or by bank transfer in EUROS or GBP
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 60 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival