This modern, spacious and bright home is located in the lovely village of Menthon St Bernard. Surrounded by a large garden and with a lovely private pool, the house has exceptional views of the castle and down towards the lake. A 5 minute walk takes you to the village and a further 10 minutes to the lakeside.
The house offers a large living space with an open plan state-of-the-art kitchen and a dining area. Bright and spacious, with large bays windows onto the garden and pool, the dining space is shared with the living area which features a large white leather, a fireplace and TV corner.
The ground floor also offers 1 large double bedroom with a generous ensuite shower room, a dressing and a toilet.
The upstairs offers 3 further double bedrooms, a full bathroom and an additional toilet, and another small lounge with TV area and an office corner.
Outside, the generous pool is surrounded by a deck and sun chairs and umbrellas. The terrace has a large dining table for 10 and a Weber gaz BBQ. In the garden has lots of fruit trees and a ping pong table is available and there is a large garage for bicycles and sports equipment.
On your doorstep is the beautiful castle of Menthon St Bernard and gorgeous trails into the forest and towards the impressive mountains rocks of Les Dents de Lanfon. Further into the village and close to the lake, la Reserve Naturelle du Roc de chere is also an amazing forested area, overlooking the lake, where you will happily spend an entire day.
The lake, 15mn walk away, can be accessed to free of charge or you can go to the "Plage de Menthon" for supervised swimming and baby pool. There is also a lovely snack bar/restaurant.
The lake is amazing to swim in but you can also practice kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, wake boarding, kit surfing, sailing boat, hire pedalos etc...There is also a boat shuttle going from the small harbour of Menthon to the beautiful old Town of Annecy, also called the Venice of the Alps.
The cycle lane is accessible just outside the village and takes you to Annecy or to the neighbouring villages of Talloires and Veyrier, or all around the lake if you feel like it! and for those looking for sensation, know that Annecy is one of the world most renown paragliding spot, so why not giving it a go!
Nature and trail walking lovers, sports enthusiasts, families with young children, teenagers looking for thrilling holidays, there is plenty for everyone!
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival