This rustic terrace house in Talloires village is full of charm and has been modernised and opened up to maximise views of the lake from the living area and terrace. The house resides in the quiet part of Talloires village with breathtaking views and a short 5 minute walk to the lakefront. There is designated parking at the rear of the house.
The house is set over 3 levels. You enter into an open plan living area with modern kitchen, dining, lounge / TV area that spills onto a generous wooden terrace with spectacular views of Talloires Bay. Comfortable seating a BBQ and dining for 10 with a large awning makes this the perfect outdoor living space. Level 1 comprises 3 bedrooms 1 master facing the lake , and 2 smaller bedrooms comprising a double bedroom and single bedroom . On this level is a family bathroom with bath, shower and double vanity. There is also a separate toilet. The top level is a large open plan space with the possibility to sleep 4 people on 2 double beds or 2 singles. There is also a bathroom and separate toilet on this level.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival