The Viewpoint is a modern and spacious villa perched above the beautiful village of Talloires with breath taking views over lake Annecy. The villa is a 10 minute walk to the lake front.
With amazing views over the lake and valley throughout the year, the villa is a perfect destination in summer and winter (the ski stations are only 20/30mn drive from the house), offering convivial space, ideal for families and groups with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
The house is set over 3 levels and sleeps up to 14 people. The arrival level brings you into a large open plan living area, dining , lounge, kitchen and office with stunning views of the lake from every window. From the living area stairs link to the upper level bedrooms and bathrooms and also down to the lower floor with more bathrooms, bedrooms and access to the lower garden.
On the first floor are 3 double rooms (1 double, 2 twin bedrooms), 2 bathrooms, 1 WC, 1 walk-in wardrobe.
On the lower ground floor, all rooms have sliding doors onto the terrace/garden overlooking the lake: 1 master bedroom with king size bed and sofabed and ensuite bathroom; 1 small lounge / tv area with sofa bed ; 1 twin bedroom ; 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, 1 laundry room.
Surrounding the living and kitchen area is a large balcony, flooding the house with light and offering amazing views on the lake and surrounding mountains.
The property has electric gates for security and can park up to 5 cars. There is additional lockable storage at the entry for bicycles or other items.
We require 50% deposit to confirm the booking
The balance due and security deposit are payable no later than 12 weeks prior to arrival
The security deposit will be reversed within 7 days of your departure.
Payments can be made online by card or by bank transfer in EUROS or GBP
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 60 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- Please respect the cupboard spaces marked PRIVATE.