The Viewpoint is a modern and spacious villa perched above the beautiful village of Talloires with breath taking views over lake Annecy. The villa is a 10 minute walk to the lake front.
With amazing views over the lake and valley throughout the year, the villa is a perfect destination in summer and winter (the ski stations are only 20/30mn drive from the house), offering convivial space, ideal for families and groups with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
The house is set over 3 levels and sleeps up to 14 people. The arrival level brings you into a large open plan living area, dining , lounge, kitchen and office with stunning views of the lake from every window. From the living area stairs link to the upper level bedrooms and bathrooms and also down to the lower floor with more bathrooms, bedrooms and access to the lower garden.
On the first floor are 3 double rooms (1 double, 2 twin bedrooms), 2 bathrooms, 1 WC, 1 walk-in wardrobe.
On the lower ground floor, all rooms have sliding doors onto the terrace/garden overlooking the lake: 1 master bedroom with king size bed and sofabed and ensuite bathroom; 1 small lounge / tv area with sofa bed ; 1 twin beddroom ; 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, 1 laundry room.
Surrouding the living and kitchen area is a large balcony, flooding the house with light and offering amazing views on the lake and surrounding mountains.
The property has electric gates for security and can park up to 5 cars. There is additional lockable storage at the entry for bicycles or other items.
The villa is located on the upper part of the village of Talloires. Not far away, you will find pleasant trails climbing to the mountain villages, the Angon Waterfall or the Roc de Chere Nature Reserve, a very beautiful forest overlooking the lake, where you will spend a full day with pleasure.
The lake, 10 / 15mn walk away, is accessible free of charge by certain coves or you can go to "Plage de Talloires" for a supervised swim. The restaurant La Savoyarde and La pizzeria de la plage are very nice.
The lake is incredible for swimming due to its purity but you can also practice kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, wake boarding, kite surfing, sailing, rental of pedal boats etc ... There is also a shuttle by boat from the port of Talloires, in the famous bay, to the beautiful old town of Annecy, also called the Venice of the Alps.
The cycle path crosses the village and takes you to Menthon and Annecy on one side and to Angon and the Bout du Lac on the other, or all around the lake if you want! And for those seeking the thrill, know that Annecy is one of the most famous paragliding spots in the world, so why not give it a try!
Nature and hiking lovers, sports enthusiasts, families with young children, teenagers looking for a thrilling holiday, there is something for everyone!
In conformity with rules and regulations linked to the Corona virus, we keep security measures in place and will not shake your hands, we apologies for that in advance! All our properties will follow the very strict government guidelines in terms of cleaning and our laundry is cleaned by professional cleaners, also implementing the Government rules and using eco friendly produces whenever possible.
The environment is precious to us, and you will appreciate, whilst staying with us, how fortunate we are to benefit from such pure waters and magnificent landscapes. We will therefore call to your attention to avoid wastage (electricity and water) and to recycle your waste whenever possible. All the information will be available in the Welcome Folder available at the property.
Do let us know if you need help organising local produce (fruit and veg) and groceries delivery, bikes rentals, paddle hire, mountain guides to explore the area, in house chef or food delivery etc. Anything that will make your stay the perfect holiday to stay safe and re-energise.
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 7 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- Please respect the cupboard spaces marked PRIVATE.