A beautifully renovated 2 bedroom stone village house ideally located in the heart of the historic village of Talloires on Lake Annecy.
With only a 3 minute walk to the lake and beautiful Talloires beach, a 15 minute drive to the stunning medieval town of Annecy and a 40 min drive to the ski slopes of La Clusaz, Grand Bornand and Manigod this is the ideal base for your relaxing or active summer or winter holiday !
The house is a traditional village house built of stone and full of original features . It has been carefully renovated to create a beautiful and original home combining the traditional and modern.
Take the time to relax and adjust to village life without the need of a car - The boulangerie , supermarket, coffee shops bars and excellent restaurant are all within 100 metres of the house!
Arranged over 3 floors and sympathetically renovated to make the most of the space and light while retaining its traditional charm, the house offers a lovely mix of old and new .
On the ground floor there is a cosy sitting room with original beams and woodburning stove and soft comfy sofas .
The modern light and spacious kitchen dining area is situated on the 2nd floor, and is open plan onto a living area with sofa , TV and dvd player .
There are two bedrooms both with Queen size beds . The first bedroom is situated on the 1st floor and the second is situated on a large mezzanine on the 3rd floor.
The bathroom and seperate toilet are situated on the 1st floor.
PLEASE NOTE: There are stairs linking the floors not suitable for toddlers .
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.
- All cleaning fees are compulsory and are to be paid on arrival