Beautiful original mill house built in stone, completely renovated inside. Unique and special location on lake Annecy in the Village of Angon, just a few minutes walk to the lakefront. Originally a walnut Mill, the house nestles into the surrounding rock and landscape that runs alongside a river. It has stunning private views from the upper living area and terrace of the angon waterfall. A private garden with covered outdoor seating and wooden terrace completes the ultimate escape!
Please note: stone steps uneven to front door special care for elderly and very young children
In the context of Covid-19, our team follow a very strict cleaning protocol:
- All our cleaners wear masks and gloves to handle linen and clean between guests.
- They are required to use gel as often as possible during the cleaning process.
- All linen, including mattress and pillow protectors are professionally cleaned at high temperature.
- Rooms are ventilated between guests
- The cleaners are asked to clean and then disinfect the area
- A food specific disinfectant is used in the kitchen.
- Handles, switches, doorknobs, keys are disinfected
- Cushions covers, blankets and throws are rotated to allow time for cleaning
- A/C filters are cleaned between guests
- Vacume cleaners bags are changed after each clean
Hydroalcoholic gel bottles are left to your avail at the property
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
- No smoking except outside the property
- No parties or event unless approved beforehand with the Owner- Noise restriction applies and drugs and overuse of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in from 4pm & Check-out by 10am, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the property manager.
- Pets are prohibited unless approved beforehand
- Groups of young adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult that will take responsibility for the group.
- Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a couple of weeks before arrival.